来源：88必发游戏官网 网 时间：88必发游戏登录2019-11-08 21:49:25 作者：88必发游戏官网 网
A: I thought you said we were going to stay three days in Chicago.
B: We are. It’s two nights in the hotel, july 3rd and 4th, but three days altogether.
A: I see. We arrive early on the third, and we leave at 11:30pm on the fifth.
C: That’s correct. As you see, I’ve made reservations for you on the night train to New York on the fifth. You’ll have two sleeping berths.
B: So it is really a full day on the fifth.
C: Plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing. You’ll even have enough time for a show in the evening because the train station is near the theater district.
A: I think that work out fine. I hope I’ll be able to sleep on the train.
C: Believe me, it’ll be an interesing experience to ride on the train.
B: What about hotels in New York City?
C: You have accommodation at the New York Sheraton on 7th Avenue and 53rd street. Fortunately, even though you’ll be travelling at the peak of the tourist season, I was able to get you a good room there.
B: That’ll be great.
1. Your passport and declaration card, please. 请出示你的护照和海关申报单。
2. Do you have anything to declare? 你携带的东西有必须申报的吗?
3. What’S the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的是什么?
4. The camera are for my personal use. 这些照相机是我自用的。
5. Please open this bag. 请打开这件行李。
6. May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我看一下你的护照好吗?
7. Where are you staying? 你将在哪儿住宿?
8. Are you travelling alone or with friends? 你是一个人去旅游还是结伴而行?